( Looking for the manual & How-To’s? click here )
The Cypress SUP package includes:
- 11′ x 32″ x 6″ Cypress Inflatable Paddle board
- 3-piece adjustable paddle
- Dual-Action Bravo SUP3 Pump (can inflate pumping both up and down)
- Storage backpack
- Maintenance kit with valve wrench and patch kit
Seats, cooler, fishing rod attachments, or dog that loves you unconditionally are not included.
Cypress SUP Specifications
- Size: 11′ long x 32″ wide x 6″ deep
- Weight: 29.5 lbs deflated, 33 lbs inflated.
- Carry capacity: 350 lbs
- 13 D-Ring Attachments:
- 4 D-rings + bungee rope at the front
- 8 D-rings (4 along each side) for attaching accessories, seats, coolers, etc
- 1 large D-ring at the back for a leash.
- Material: 3-ply 1000 Denier PVC
Dog friendly? Yup!
Don’t like deflating and re-inflating? Keep it inflated and throw in the truck on on top of the car.
View the Cypress SUP Warrenty
If purchased at a Cypress SUP’s dealer, your Cypress SUP comes with a 90-day manufactures warranty. It covers against manufactures defects of a Cypress Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) package, to including broken, damaged or defective pump kits, paddle kits, rear fin assembly, and paddle board.
Where can you buy a Cypress SUP?
Cypress Paddle Boards are sold at the following retail & rental stores.
Rent one before you buy!
- Austin (Riverside drive) at Live Love Paddle
- Canyon Lake at Canyon Lake Adventures
- Waco at Pura Vida Paddle
- Kerrville at Kerrville Kayak & Canoe
- Houston (I-45 near the Woodlands) at Southwest Paddle Sports
- Aransas Pass (by the ferry to Port A) at Coastal Bend Kayak.
If you discover manufacture defects or damage: Warranty issues can be handled by the outfitter selling Cypress paddle boards or by emailing TexasPaddleBoard@gmail.com
What about San Antonio or Dallas?
Our goal is products that are versatile, affordable, and quality made.
- Versatile: Designed for Stand-up paddling, kayaking, fishing, and yoga so it can be the one board anyone can use. Great on rivers, lakes or in the gulf. Comes with attachment rings if you want to add a kayak seat, leash, coolers, crate & rod holders, and more.
- Affordable: The Cypress SUP is less expensive than comparable 11′ x 32″ boards such as Atoll, Aqui Marina, ISLE, or Tower. Generally priced at or below $500.
- Quality Made: Made of same reinforced PVC material (1,000 Denier) and drop-stitch design as inflatable kayaks and boats worth over $1,000.