( click here for the manual & How-To’s )
The Cypress SUP package includes:
- 11′ x 32″ x 6″ Cypress Inflatable Paddle board
- 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle + 2nd blade for converting to a kayak paddle
- Dual-Action Bravo SUP3 Pump (can inflate pumping both up and down)
- Storage backpack
- Maintenance kit with valve wrench and patch kit
Seats, cooler, fishing rod attachments, or dog that loves you unconditionally are not included.
Cypress SUP Specifications
- Size: 11′ long x 32″ wide x 6″ deep
- Weight: 30 lbs deflated, 33 lbs inflated.
- Carry capacity: 350 lbs
- 13 D-Ring Attachments:
- 4 D-rings + bungee rope at the front
- 8 D-rings (4 along each side) for attaching accessories, seats, coolers, etc
- 1 large D-ring at the back for a leash.
- Material: 3-ply 1000 Denier PVC. Learn more about denier here.
Where can you buy a Cypress SUP?
It’s been a crazy year!
We apologize we’re out of inventory….
Normally SUPs can be purchased at outfitters such as the ones below. We’ll keep you updated when Cypress SUPs become available.
- Austin (Riverside drive) at Live Love Paddle
- Canyon Lake at Canyon Lake Adventures
- Waco at Pura Vida Paddle
- Kerrville at Kerrville Kayak & Canoe
- Houston (I-45 near the Woodlands) at Southwest Paddle Sports
- Aransas Pass (by the ferry to Port A) at Coastal Bend Kayak.
What other Paddle boards do we recommend?
If the Cypress SUP is hard to find this season, check out the DDM Inflatable Paddle board shipped to your door for $369 here
View the Cypress SUP Warrenty
If purchased at a Cypress SUP’s dealer, your Cypress SUP comes with a 90-day manufactures warranty. It covers against manufactures defects of a Cypress Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) package, including broken, damaged or defective pump kits, paddle kits, rear fin assembly, and paddle board.
If you discover manufacture defects or damage: Warranty issues can be handled by the outfitter selling Cypress paddle boards or by emailing TexasPaddleBoard@gmail.com
Our goal is products that are versatile, affordable, and quality made.
- Versatile: Designed for Stand-up paddling, kayaking, fishing, and yoga so it can be the one board anyone can use. Great on rivers, lakes or in the gulf. Comes with attachment rings if you want to add a kayak seat, leash, coolers, crate & rod holders, and more.
- Affordable: The Cypress SUP is less expensive than comparable 11′ x 32″ boards such as Atoll, Aqui Marina, ISLE, or Tower. Generally priced at or below $500.
- Quality Made: Made of same reinforced PVC material (1,000 Denier) and drop-stitch design as inflatable kayaks and boats worth over $1,000.