IN STOCK in Austin, Kerrville and Canyon Lake!
The Cypress SUP package includes:
- 10.6″‘ long x 31″ wide x 6″ deep Cypress Inflatable Paddle board
- 4-piece adjustable SUP paddle including a 2nd kayak paddle blade
- Dual-Action Bravo SUP3 Pump (can inflate pumping both up and down)
- Storage backpack
- Maintenance kit with valve wrench and patch kit
An electric pump is not included, but see our recommendations for electric pumps
Seats, cooler, fishing rod attachments, or dog that loves you unconditionally are not included.
Cypress SUP Specifications
- Size: 10.6″‘ long x 31″ wide x 6″ deep
- Weight: 30 lbs deflated, 33 lbs inflated.
- Carry capacity: 350 lbs
- Lift handles at front and back
- 13 D-Ring Attachments:
- 4 D-rings + bungee rope at the front
- 8 D-rings (4 along each side) for attaching accessories, seats, coolers, etc
- 1 large D-ring at the back for a leash.
- Material: 3-ply 1000 Denier PVC. Learn more about denier here.
Where can you buy a Cypress SUP?
- Austin (Riverside drive) at Live Love Paddle
- Canyon Lake at Canyon Lake Adventures
- Kerrville at Kerrville Kayak & Canoe
- San Antonio at a location TBA
See our online Manual & How-To’s page
This should be every inflatable-SUP owner’s FIRST accessory:
- I use this fast and simple one for around $70-80. It’s quite until it gets to 1 PSI then kicks in the high-pressure pump.
- But if price is an issue, a “good enough” one is under $60. It works fine, but takes 4-5 minutes longer to inflate and is loud the entire time.
- If you want something cordless, this rechargeable pump has a build-in battery. It goes a little faster when plugged in, though, and costs more.
- And if you don’t want an electric pump, but want to upgrade, I recommend these giant hand pumps.
Waterproof Dry bags.
Here’s some I love:
- This is an awesome “Phone + a little more” waterproof dry bag for just $25. I love mine.
- A great floating phone-only pouch is this one for $20.
- And a “Good enough” option is this phone-only dry pouch for $7 or (2 for $12)
Cypress SUP Warranty info
View the Cypress SUP Warranty
If purchased at a Cypress SUP’s dealer, your Cypress SUP comes with a 90-day manufactures warranty. It covers against manufactures defects of a Cypress Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) package, including broken, damaged or defective pump kits, paddle kits, rear fin assembly, and paddle board.
If you discover manufacture defects or damage: Warranty issues can be handled by the outfitter selling Cypress paddle boards or by emailing TexasPaddleBoard@gmail.com
Our goals are products that are versatile, affordable, and quality made.
- Versatile: Designed for Stand-up paddling, kayaking, fishing, and yoga so it can be the one board anyone can use. Great on rivers, lakes or in the gulf. Comes with attachment rings if you want to add a kayak seat, leash, coolers, crate & rod holders, and more.
- Affordable: The Cypress SUP is less expensive than comparable 11′ x 32″ boards such as Atoll, ISLE, or Tower.
- Quality Made: Made of same reinforced PVC material (1,000 Denier) and drop-stitch design as inflatable kayaks and boats worth over $1,000.